Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sky Lights Up Blue In Color Over Philadelphia Pennsylvania


Date:  February 16, 2013
Time:  After 8:00 p.m.

I was outside after 8:00 p.m. and the sky lit up light blue, it was a very fast flash in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

8 comments:

stipponatz said...

@8:18 My father reported this same incident! He confirmed this experience with a neighbor who also witnessed this. Philadelphia, PA

Anonymous said...

Saw something very similar over Philadelphia sometime between 6:05 pm and 6:20 pm on Feb. 17.

Anonymous said...

I saw this over sky during rush hour. I was like how did people not crash after seeing it. Wad heading north on 95 towards philly. Dont remember the date earlier this year. And I saw it again last night. Sept. 23 2013 at 10 pm blue light falling very very fast over delaware near commodare barry bridge then was gone.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for information on an occurrence on Saturday, October 12 about 8:10 p.m. over northwest Philadelphia. There was a very bright flashing blue "orb" that occurred in conjunction with a rumbling, then explosive boom. You could see the light in the sky looking toward Cheltenham area. Although it flashed like lightning, it was not because the light was contained.

Anonymous said...

I also have seen this light in levittown pa. It was very fast it fell but also went very high up then drop very fast then I saw it again the other night with my girl it would stop then flash red then turn blue then it would move erraticly

Anonymous said...

I saw a bright bluish green light in Feasterville tonight about 7:45 driving on Bristol Road and then another one in a different direction on Old Lincoln Hwy. Anyone else see that? There are a lot of power outages and it may have been an ark possibly ???

Anonymous said...

I saw something on 12/16/14 at 4:30 am. It reminded me of the aurora borealis. It was a big flash of blue/green that only lasted about 1-2 seconds. It was an awesome site but I would to know what it was. Does anyone have any ideas?

Unknown said...

I'm in Levittown pa and have seen something similar. When did you see it? My bf and I were sitting in a car talking late night and this blue flash of light illuminated everything around us. It only lasted a second. This happened a few years ago but it was so odd we still talk about it.