Monday, February 18, 2013

Witness Observes Orange Colored Objects/Lights In The Sky From Spokane Washington


Date:  February 16, 2013
Time:  Approx; 9:00 p.m.

I'm from Spokane, and last night I observed the same thing described in this article http://unitedstatesufo.blogspot.com/2013/02/25-to-30-orange-balls-of-light-lit-up.html

It was about 9:00 p.m. on February 16th, 2013 and as I was walking into my house I noticed 10 or 15 bright orange lights up in the sky. 4 or 5 of them were in a V shaped formation, and there was another formation that resembled more of a square.

At first I thought I was looking at stars in a constellation, but eventually single lights started to break out of formation, and appeared to float up into the cloud layer, where they were no longer visible.

Each glowing light in turn broke away from the formation and floated out of view until I could no longer see any.

It was a very bizarre to say the least. My first thought was they were some kind of military flare, as they were spotted in the direction of Fair Child Air Force Base.

However, the balls of light appeared to coordinate in formation.

I've noticed a similar report from Bellingham WA, that described a similar formation of lights 3 hours earlier. That might imply that whatever it is traveled from Bellingham to Spokane.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: