Sunday, February 10, 2013

15 To 20 Lights Spotted In The Sky Over Seattle Washington


Date:  February 9, 2013
Time:  Approx: 10:45 p.m.

Well I wondered what we saw. I have been looking in the newspaper to find mention of it, but have found nothing. I mentioned it to a friend in Alaska and she sent me your link.

Last night at about 10:45 my wife pointed out several fiery round objects moving S/SE through the sky.

We all ran outside, at first I thought it was one slowly spinning object with orange/yellow sparkling beacons on it’s underside, but as we continued to observe I came to believe that we were actually watching 15- 20 separate lights, strung out like a gently waving kite tail, all moving with the wind and slowly gaining altitude until they disappeared into the mist.

There was no sound. There seemed to be something burning in each, as each was scintillating. I believed them to be small hot air balloons, fired by candles. I thought maybe it was a ceremony/celebration as there is a church nearby, but I did not think it was any religious holiday, and the hour was strange to me.

I do remember coming inside and checking the clock. It was just before 11:00 p.m.

We live near John Rogers elementary school in the Northern part of the city.

Can I find out more? Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: