Sunday, February 17, 2013

Witness Observes Brilliant Green Flash Of Light In The Sky From Burbank California


Date:  February 14, 2013
Time:  Approx: 7:20 p.m.

Hey, I came across your posting about the light in the sky on February 14th, 2013 in L.A.

I was driving in Burbank at around 7:20 p.m. and out of the corner the half of the sky lit up in a green flash.

I went online to see if anybody else saw it, and came across your page and another post about it on a site about city data. I thought I was going nuts.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw it too

Anonymous said...

I was just driving east on a rural road in northeast Spokane, WA (tonight at 11:28 PM - 5/21/13)and my boyfriend and I both saw the eastern sky light up with a green flash. I have never seen anything like it before. It was actually very beautiful. My first thought was sheet lightning but it was so green! My boyfriend thought it might have been an asteroid. There was no noise but it lit up the entire lower part of the horizon.