Sunday, February 10, 2013

Glowing Green Object With Tail Spotted Flying Over Taconic Parkway New York


Date:  Late December 2012 and January 2013
Time:  Approx: 3:00 a.m.

With all due respect, I'm not into the paranormal, but this is absolutely true.

I work from 4:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. I drive the Taconic 3 to 4 times a week at 3:00 a.m.

In late December I saw the "glowing green object with tail". It was not a shooting star.

It was huge and green and amazing, but here's what's really amazing.

About 3 weeks later I saw it again. Exactly the same. I thought, Wow, there it is again!

Then last week I saw it again at 3:35 a.m., same place, northern sky, moving north.

Always under clear skies.

I travel between Rt. 84 and Salt Point Turnpike. I see it about the half way point and

I'm pretty sure I'll see it again.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: