Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Blue Object Spotted Flying In The Sky From Henderson Nevada


Date:  December of 2011
Time:  Approx: 2:30 a.m.

Hi Brian, yes, I am a Henderson resident, and saw something eerily similar to the bright blue light over Henderson article. 

I made a report to astronomy mag blog, should be easy to find.

It was December of 2011, and my wife and I noticed a bluish meteor traveling high towards the north during an evening walk in Henderson, near Anthem.  We didn’t think anything un-usual other then it had a blue tint. 

Other than that, it was fast, far away, and looked very much like a normal meteor.  That night, I woke up at about 2:30 a.m., got a drink of water and was peering out a window, facing the black mountain range. 

A very pure and bright blue meteor flew straight down right over the Black mountain range, which I live at the base.  Strange, it disappeared before hitting the ground. 

The speed was very fast, and like a meteor. It seemed very close this time. I was stunned, as I never saw a meteor head straight down. A few minutes later, another blue meteor came straight down approximately 10 degrees or so from the first one.  

It also disappeared before it hit the ground. At that point, I was scared, and promptly returned to bed!

I did not see any shape at the point other than a bright blue flare like light, and a very long but quickly disappearing blue trail. I saw atmospheric aberration made from the quickly disappearing trail. 

If it’s man made, I would have to guess space junk that re-enters the earth. Otherwise, there is a meteor shower going on, but it doesn’t explain the second independent sighting of blue meteor like objects in the area, that’s for sure. 

I’ve never seen any meteor with this type of pure bright blue light, and I do own an 8” telescope and have some astronomy knowledge! Weird.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: