Saturday, February 16, 2013

3 Red Lights Spotted Over Sacramento California


Date:  February 3, 2013
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.

I sent you a quick message about 3 red lights that appeared over the northeast area of downtown Sacramento last night (February 3, 2013) around 8:00 p.m.

I assumed that these oddly behaving lights would be widely reported since the Super Bowl had just ended and people were making there way back home. 

I'm guessing that thousands of people had the opportunity to see this. The sky was clear and the lights were in the sky for 10 to 15 minutes. But I have have not seen anything reported about this. 

I searched the internet using "red lights over Sacramento" and saw two similar reports, both dated January 7. Were the appearance of those sightings ever explained? 

I've never seen an "UFO" and firmly believe that there is a reasonable explanation - possibly some type of post Super Bowl pyrotechnics. The absence of an explanation has me kind of obsessing about this. Have you any information that makes this fit nicely with normal aerial activity?

Additional Information:
The below follow-up was done by a fellow who is helping me out. It is greatly appreciated.

I did not get photos. I thought about going into the house to get my phone (camera) but assumed the lights would be gone if I ducked away for a even a minute.

I should have done that because the lights hovered, or drifted for several minutes after I spotted them. At the time I did not think I was seeing anything "unearthly" - just a light grouping that did not make sense.

The lights seemed to be moving at a slow rate from west to east. They were red, with what appeared to be a glowing effect. One by one the lights extinguished. I use that term because they did not appear to speed off - they just kind of burned out.

Since then I have been scanning the sky in the early evening and early morning - expecting a repeat sighting. I Googled "red lights over Sacramento" and saw previous reports from January that seemed similar to mine.

Not sure what I saw. I tend to think of it as some type of man-made event. Large balloons with a illuminating device - something like that.

I do agree that my lone report is vexing. Others must have seen them. Very unsatisfying.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: