Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Bright Fiery Red Light/Object Seen In The Sky Over Los Gatos California


Date:  February 9, 2013
Time:  Evening.

I have been looking on the internet for an explanation of the light I saw in the sky last night.

I saw a fiery red light in the sky last night after pulling into the driveway. I thought a plane was on fire. I watched it for about 3-4 minutes. I called my daughter to come and see it also. 

It was bright red and hovered in one general area. Finally, it just went black. I called the police department and they instructed me to call the FAA which I did.

The FAA called air traffic control and checked the NASA website, but nothing came out of it.

I live in Los Gatos, California.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

ash said...

I just saw a fiery red/orange light in the sky. I thought it was a plane and looked orange from the clouds diffusing the light, but even when it peeked out from the clouds it was still orange. It moved about the speed of a plane, and as it got further away, it flickered a few times before completely disappearing. This was in West Columbia, South Carolina at about 12:20am. I was kind of waiting for a loud boom or something, but after it was gone, it was gone. Very strange.