Monday, February 18, 2013

11 People Watching 3 Orange Lights Hovering In The Sky Over Eugene Oregon


Date:  February 17, 2013
Time:  Evening.

I live in Eugene, Oregon. Sunday night there were three orange lights hovering in the southern sky.

Two of them seemed to be interacting with each other.
This event was witnessed first by a friend, who then called my neighbor. I then got my family to come out. There were 11 people just outside my house watching this. It lasted between 5 - 7 minutes after we were informed.

They appeared to be travelling in southern direction when all 3 lights just went out.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Any pics or video?

Anonymous said...

on the morning 3/1 approximately at 4:15am i was heading home from Winco as I turned left off Echo Hollow heading towards Bertelsen I got to the stop sign and I noticed three orange lights in the sky...i was puzzled bcuz they didn't look like anything I could make out..I ususally turn right down Bertelsen to head home but I continued straight down Royal to get a better look at these strange lights in the sky...it appeared as if they were dancing...I thought i was crazy but i'm glad I wasnt the only one who knows about these strange lights in the sky...

Anonymous said...

i saw these on 3/1 around 4:15am on the way home from work...I noticed them when i got to the intersection of Royal & Bertelsen...

Anonymous said...

I saw these on 3/1 @ 4:15am on the way home from work at the intersection of Royal & Bertelsen....I thought it was very strange...

Anonymous said...

I seen one orange light but it was flying N.E. it couldn't have been an airplane because it was round and their was no noice and at that hight an airplane would be lound enough to tell especially at around 5-6 a.m. In Tulare county. CAL.

Edward Gonzalez said...

I saw 4 orange lights moving slowly on my way to work around 7:15 pm in Placentia CA. 3 of them were forming a triangle and the fourth was far behind. They were all moving at the same speed.

Unknown said...

I saw two bright orange lights over Springfield Oregon tonight- July 4th 2013. Not flares or lanterns. One came from the west and hovered for a few minutes turned south and faded to a more white light and i kept watching it for a few minutes as it kept heading south. I ran inside t0 tell my friend and she came outside to make fun of me..and we both saw another light come from the north and headed south. Bright orange. No tail, sound, or flame. The coolest thing Ive seen! I totally believe in UFOs and alien life. My friend had no explanation for what we saw.

Anonymous said...

tonight 1-23-2014 around 8:20pm to now 8:46pm we have seen around 10 orange objects flying across the sky. traveling northbound. We live in springfield, oregon. I know I'm not crazy & both me & my husband have been watching them. Do you know what they are?