Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bright Red/Orange Lights Seen Flying Over La Puente California


Date:  February 9, 2013
Time:  7:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, my family witnessed the bright reddish/orange lights I have been reading about on the internet tonight. My husband and son-in-law were in the backyard and at 7:00 p.m. they saw the first reddish/orange orb slowly moving by across the sky. 

Three minutes later another one passed slowly by in the same direction. My son-in-law ran in to tell us what they saw and then went back outside. A few minutes later he ran back in and said another one was passing by.

It was 7:10 pm. We all ran outside and watched in amazement as this strange light slowly moved across the sky. This one seemed closer, they said, and it seemed to have waves of heat or perhaps flames when it turned a certain angle.

It was really hard to tell as you know how your eyes play tricks on you when you stare at a light for a long period of time. 
   
We live in La Puente, California. I am really interested to find out if others in our area saw the same thing. A good video I found that shows exactly what we saw was taken tonight by a man in Arizona. 

You can find his video if you go to Google and type in “Red Orbs in the sky feb 9 2013” and then click on: Crazy UFO lights in the sky in Arizona Feb 9 2013. 

My daughter got some of them on the video on her phone, but we were so amazed she didn’t get them for very long.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a fiery object in the dusk sky on July 9, 2013 in La Puente, Ca. It was orange and red and looked like it was on fire. It hovered for quite a while, maybe a minute and a half, or two minutes. It seemed to lose its fire-yness as time went on. Then it seemed to slowly ascend up into the clouds and out of sight. Weirdest thing I've seen just about.

Anonymous said...

I saw four orange points of light over La Puente tonight (December 2, 2013) roughly between 9:15 and 9:30pm. I was travelling south on the 605 between the 10 and the 60 and they appeared just east of the 605. Couldn't have been more than 1000 feet above the ground. Not very big, nor very bright, but definitely orange. It seemed like they were moving, but hard to tell if it was just because I was moving at freeway speed. Definitely not aircraft. Perhaps someone launched some of those Chinese lanters?

Anonymous said...

On 12-31-13 (New Year's Eve) Culver City, CA, my wife and kids had gone to bed and I was watching TV. At 11:40 PM, I suddenly felt the urge to look out the window. I saw 3 red-orange glowing round shaped objects in the sky traveling in my direction. I opened the window to see if there was any sound, but there was silence. I ran into the bedroom, woke my wife and demanded she get up and look at the objects. By the time we got back to the window, the objects were now heading straight up into the night sky, one following the other. They went straight up and kept going until they were no longer in sight. I know very well what helicopters and airplanes look and sound like in the night sky. These were neither. Strangest and most baffling thing I have ever seen in my life

Unknown said...

Yesterday imI saw a green light going straight but the light just turn off while It was crossing the sky. No noise. Around 25 feets high and going up around 2 feet per second.