Friday, November 2, 2012

5 Or 6 Floating Flame Objects Seen Over Miami Florida


Date:  November 1, 2012
Time:  Approx: 7:15 p.m.

I walked outside about 7:15 p.m. last night and saw what looked like 5 or 6 floating flames coming down from the sky.

I was with two friends which also saw the same thing. The strange thing is, they weren't just dropping from the sky, they where moving in different directions circles, left to right which ruled out fire works or flare guns.

I'm surprised there's no one else reporting this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just saw same or similar flames coming down from the sky. But started falling as 1 and as it was falling it divided into 5 or 6, they went in different directions. I ended up loosing track of them because a house it was blocking my view, last thing i saw was about 2 of them standing while the others dissapeared on the horizon.
It looked like fire falling from the sky litterally, it was easy to notice because it was so bright in contrast with the dark night.
I live in Miami south, this happened around 7:20 friday Nov 2. 2012.
It vanished quickly so i couldnt record it. I was by myself, i told my roommate who was inside but by the time he got outside, they were gone.
There werent fireworks, i dont think it was man made.
I think they were ufos, i do think they exist
I have witnessed other ufos, mostly orbs
I have a theory, i think these strange lights, ufos, dont come from other planets, they are interdimensional, they come from the spirit world, they are probably demons, shifting into these strange lights. After all satan is the prince of the power of the air. im christian and i think these things are evil. You dont have to believe me, just do your own research.

candee said...

I live in Pennsylvania and on my way home from work I kept seeing a red ball of fire it was floating very quickly across the sky not falling in any downward type motion just going straight across the sky it made me pull over because I had to watch it I couldn't believe that no 1 else could see it eventually it went out maybe, disappeared? I'm still in the parking lot pulled over and I looked it up and saw that maybe it could be a Chinese lantern according to the web but how would a Chinese lantern scale it so long on a rainy foggy night