Thursday, March 8, 2012

12 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Spanish Fork Utah

 
Date:  February 28, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.
 
I just found your posting online and had to add what I know and saw yesterday 2/28/2012. I saw 12 bright orange lights rise over Spanish Fork, Utah and Payson Utah mountains, the weirdest and coolest lights I have ever saw. 
 
I know they were not helicopters nor jets, planes, etc. When they came over the mountain, they split apart and then came together almost to form a triangle, but still a little apart.
 
The other ones were vanishing heading east. I looked to the west and I seen are jets flying at top speeds heading for the lights, but before are jets got there they vanished. 
 
I called dispatch and she told me they had a high volume of phone calls coming in about the lights.
 
She said not to worry, they are just balloons. I know they were not just balloons or anything like that. It was about 8:30 p.m. at night and you can’t see balloons at night, nor do I think you could see balloons if they had lights in them.
 
Balloons do not fly like that, or have an intelligence about them like that. I would like to know if anyone else has seen these lights. There are two separate occasions obviously from what I’m reading about from what you posted.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: