Thursday, March 8, 2012

Four Unknown Lights Hovering Over Cape Coral Florida

 
Date:  November or December 2011
Time:  Around 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p m.
 
Hello there, I myself have seen something that I think was 4 UFO’s last year. I do not know if it was November or December of 2011.
 
I was driving on a side street in Cape Coral and saw 4 lights hovering in front of me, it was I think around 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p m.

The 4 lights where just hovering, then 1 of them disappeared and the other 3 where still hovering.
 
The whole thing lasted about 4-5 minutes, then one after another, they disappeared into thin air. The direction I saw the 4 lights was in direction of Pine Island. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: