Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bright Ball Of Orange Lights Seen Over Ocean City Montego Bay Maryland

 
Date:  July 4, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
I was in O.C. for the week in Montego Bay. While watching the firework towards the end the whole entire neighborhood lost all power.
 
About 10 minutes after the fireworks were over, I saw a very bright orange ball and thought at first it was a dud of a firework. Until it stopped and the went straight so fast I lost track of it.
 
A few seconds later, it reappeared and the moved closer to the ocean. Then all the sudden a bunch of them started appearing. We thought it was a light show.
 
There is no way I know I saw UFO'S. There ended up being like 20 of them. They would form into circles and sometimes triangles.
 
It wasn't until today when I looked up and saw this was in other states as well. This can not be a coincidence. I never heard anything about it, so we thought ok, maybe we were crazy. Did you see this as well?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.
 
 
Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: