Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hovering Cigar Shaped UFO Spotted Over North Carolina

 
Date:  Roughly 1990’s
 
Yes I saw a very similar object about 20 years ago. I was taken a trip to North Carolina and what I saw was a oblong object hovering in the sky.
 
Now mind you, I may have been in the beginning of North Carolina on route 95 south.
 
I mentioned the site to a fellow passenger and asked him to pull over and he did, this object had 2 sets of lights red on one end and blue on the other. As we kept the focus on the object, it seemed to be hovering, then started moving in sideways motion and at that time.
 
I knew it was not anything we were used to seeing in our friendly skies. (I do believe they exist)
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: