Saturday, March 10, 2012

Huge V Shaped UFO Observed Over Montebello California

 
Date:  March 10, 2012
Time:  Approx: 7:15 p.m.
 
Tonight approximately 7:15 p.m. I was in my yard looking up and saw a very wide V shape UFO. It was above the clouds.
 
Tonight we had scattered clouds at that time 7:00 p.m., I want to say the craft was white, but not glowing, almost transparent looking.
 
It made no sound. It was huge, nothing compared to an airbus 830. It was take 15 of those to make the size of the object I saw.
 
This has not been my first "UFO" sighting, but it is the first "V" shape sighting I've had. Thank you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im telling you. I believe your stories. Ive had several encounters since I was four years old up to this day and im now fifty.

Anonymous said...

Saw one today on Olympic Blvd.... This UFO was V shape and it started forming into another shape or something it was very strange n yet interesting