Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Large Green Glowing Rectangular Light Observed Over Amsterdam New York

 
Date:  March 5, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.
 
Around 2000hrs on March 5, 2012, I noticed a large green rectangular light in the southern sky in my vehicle in Amsterdam, New York. It proceeded horizontal to the southern horizon, when it suddenly plummeted at a great rate of speed vertically and out of sight.
 
The entire viewing took approximately 10-15 seconds, and the green glow resembled a glow stick, or a street sign turned sideways, nothing flashing and no tail.
 
In a state of shock of what I saw, I checked my car windshield for reflection, none. I looked in my mirror for reflection of traffic light, nothing. I looked ahead for power line reflection, nothing, unobstructed view.
 
Being in the Air Force for over 20 years, and in all of my experience, I have never seen anything like this. I initially thought it was the lights from an airplane or jet or helicopter, however it wasn't, so I drove to the area where it appeared to have descended with the worst in mind that a crash of some sort had occurred, as this proved not to be the case.
 
Today, I verified that two other persons had seen the same light, but were reluctant to say anything. They did not corroborate their story with me when I asked about what time it was witnessed which in fact was about the same time I saw this happen

I hope this adds to this unique unexplained sighting and leads to further investigation. Thank You.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: