Sunday, March 11, 2012

Two Shiny UFOs Seen Flying In The Sky Over Covina California

 
Date:  March 10, 2012
Time:  Approx: 4:00 p.m.

March 10, 2012 I came home from a high school track event. When I got out of the car, I looked up and saw two shiny circular objects in the sky.

I was shouting for my dad to get out of the car and look, but the objects disappeared. It was about 4:00 p.m. I live in California.

Additional Information:

I live in Covina, California. The sky was blue, sunny, with a few white clouds. The two objects in the sky were a kind of oval-circle objects. Honestly, it’s nice to discover a log and email where I can send my experiences with UFOs.

I have had several encounters since I was four years old. I’ve told my family and they believe me. I’ve moved out of Duarte, CA recently because of what I’ve encountered there.

My neighbors have also witnessed things there. Thank you Brian.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: