Friday, November 2, 2012

Witnesses Observe Two Orange Colored Lights Over Tacoma Washington


Date:  November 25, 2007
Time:  Approx: 10:15 p.m.

This is for Brian Vike,  Hello, I read that you saw two orange colored lights over Tacoma, WA.

I would like to relate a story to you. I used to work for the News Tribune in Tacoma. It was a Sunday night, November 25, 2007.

I got to work around 10:15 p.m. and one of the people I worked with said "(name removed), what is that?" 

I said, "What is what?" He pointed straight up. I looked up and saw a slow moving orange light. There was no sound. It slowed down and stopped and hovered in the western sky. I went in to clock in.

I came out later and it was higher and further out and it was moving to the north. 

My co-worker watched it until he could barely see it any longer. I don't know what it was. I wish I knew.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: