Friday, November 2, 2012

Orange Glowing Fiery Object Lifts Up Into The Sky Over Sarasota Florida


Date:  November 2, 2012
Time:  Approx: 7:30 p.m.

Brian, I live in Sarasota, Florida and tonight a friend and I were taking a walk on Siesta beach with her dog, as we were leaving my friend turned around and said, "looks like someone has started a fire on the beach".

I looked around to see what looked like a "pot of fire", an orange glowing fiery object that was very close to the edge of the water.

We were fairly close to it, then it lifted off and went straight up and to the left until it completely disappeared. The time was about 7:30 p.m.

I came home to Google it and found your blog. I've never seen any pictures or heard of this type of UFO until I saw your blog about the orange glowing lights. What is interesting is that we saw it lift off, usually people see objects coming down.

I would love to hear about your other findings--we did not have our cell phones with us to take pictures Thanks for the blog.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: