Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Red Lights Spotted By Family Over Texas City Texas

 
Date:  April 7, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
 
My family and I saw the lights also. While we were watching them my wife informed me she had seen them before she could not remember exactly when she saw them but figured it was around July or August of last year.
 
I'm really surprised there was nothing on the local news about it they were so visible. Really a strange sight to see I would really like to know what we saw.
 
Additional Information:
 
We saw these lights April 7, 2012 at approximate 9:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. over Texas City, Texas. After we saw the lights, my wife told me she had seen the same lights back in June or July of last year, but never told anyone.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: