Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bright Objects/Lights Seen In The Sky In The Direction Of Camp Pendleton California

 
Date:  April 9, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
I happened to notice bright objects a few degrees right of the moon, disappearing and reappearing. Considering the light pollution of the moon, the magnitude of these lights was incredible.
 
I took photos and video footage on my IPhone.
 
With the naked eye, it was hard to tell if it was nearby our outside the atmosphere. Judging by how bright, I thought it couldn't be a star or planet. However the objects moved several degrees at a time as I was staring at a frame of reference.
 
I just thought it was very peculiar, and weird, so I stopped to take some footage. Now that I think about it, the lights did appear in the general direction of Camp Pendleton
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: