Saturday, April 21, 2012

Two Round Objects With Red On Top And Yellow Underneath Seen Over Seminole Florida

 
Date:  April 10, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.
 
I also saw something in the sky around 10:00 p.m. last week 4/10. It came from the west and headed east where it faded away.
 
I saw 2 round objects bright red on top, varying colors of yellow underneath. One object was slightly ahead of the other, but they both appeared to be traveling at the same speed.
 
At first I thought they were floating, but then realized their speed was constant and they were staying the same distance from each other. I kept waiting to hear an engine noise, but I never did.
 
Two things  got my attention, the brightness of the colors against the dark sky and how they seemed to just fade away. I figured they had gone into the clouds.
 
Since they were headed east I thought they must be from Mc Dill. The whole incident lasted about 1 minute. if that.  I was telling family members what I had seen.
 
I could tell by their reaction they were skeptical. I feel vindicated. Thanks,
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: