Monday, April 9, 2012

Orange Red Lights Seen Traveling Over South Huntington New York (Diagram)

 
Date:  April 7, 2012 
Time:  8:45 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, I too saw these two orange over reddish lights flying one behind the other heading north to south crossing Jericho Turnpike at about 1 mile East of Route 110 on 4/7/12 at 8:45 pm.

They made no noise and I realized immediately that they were very strange. Misjudging their speed, I attempted to run back in my house to get my camera. When I came back out about 15 seconds later and the last of the two lights had entered the low ceiling clouds and disappeared before I could snap a picture.

I too have been scouring the internet to see if anyone else had reported them, frankly I can’t believe the there aren’t more reports. They were very bright and solid with an orange light on top and a smaller red light on the bottom.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: