Thursday, April 12, 2012

Blue Green Object Leaves Behind Streak In The Sky Over North New Jersey Followed By F-16 Fighter Jets

 
Date:  April 12, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:20 p.m.
 
Hello, I came across your site doing a Google search on the UFO I witnessed tonight. On April 12th approximately 8:20 p.m.
 
I was driving home and happened to be looking out the window when I saw a blue-green object appear out of nowhere.
 
Almost simultaneously the object shot across the sky on a vertical ellipse leaving a blue green streak. It then just disappeared. I thought it may be a meteor, but I was confused because it behaved nothing like a shooting star or meteor shower.
 
About and hour later a F-16 like fight jet shook my house of its foundation! I looked outside to see the jet making a sharp turn towards the Manhattan area. It couldn't of been more than 2000 feet In the air.
 
I wish I could dismiss this, but Google seems to prove my sanity with dozens of identical reports.

If you hear anything else on this please let me know!
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: