Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Numerous Lights Seen By Witnesses In The Sky Over Coon Rapids Minnesota

 
Date:  April 10, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 8 – 10
Shape of Objects: Lights.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I live in Coon Rapids, MN. Around 10:00 p.m. on two different occasions my wife and I have seen something in the skies that we really cannot explain.
 
We have seen lights, which at first I thought were satellites, traveling along and then they just disappeared. We continued to watch that area and then a few minutes’ later, two lights came out of that same area traveling in totally different directions.
 
For the two nights I have seen this happen and I have about a total of 10 of these lights that are on a straight line just disappear and then minutes later appear, but traveling in whole new direction.
 
The one time the light I seen and was watching disappeared and about 10 minutes, later a bright flash came from the area were the light disappeared, and a new light came from the flash and headed in the exact opposite direction.
 
I have no clue what this is, but it would be nice to find out. I am going to try to film this if it ever happens again.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: