Sunday, April 8, 2012

Orange Light Dims To White And Repeats This In The Sky Near Lansing Michigan

 
Date:  April 7, 2012
Time:  8:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
 
Just around dusk, I'd say 8:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. eastern time, Saturday, April 7, I went out on the front porch for a smoke. Immediately I noticed an orange object moving right towards where I was. 
 
It was larger than a star when it was orange, but it seemed to pulsate, dim to a white light about the size of a star. It repeated this orange (bigger) to white (smaller) and I went to the backyard to continue following it.  
 
My mom and I watched it travel away from the house from the back porch now. It dimmed from the larger orange object, to the smaller white object and back to the larger orange object maybe 8 times. 
 
The last time it dimmed to the white light, and then the white light got smaller and went out, but you could still see a black mass travelling on the path, the shape I couldn’t really make out as it was getting dark. 
 
It seemed circular. After a short time, I lost sight of the black object. There was no sound. No flashing lights. This was near Lansing, MI., (charlotte to be exact)  I’m not sure of the direction, as I’m not good with directions, but could easily show someone the path in which it traveled. 
 
I thought maybe a hot air balloon and the orange was it firing up, but my mom said it moved too fast to be a hot air balloon. Never seen anything like it in my 32 years. This sighting lasted about 3 or 4 minutes.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: