Sunday, April 15, 2012

Orange Glow Seen In The Sky Over Texas

 
Date:  April 15, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
There is an orange glow in the sky tonight right now. It is in the southeastern skies. I am in Texas. My friend brought it to my attention and he lives in Maryland.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi I am david mercer and in 1997-98 in Hondo tx. I was asleep in my moms living room couch and was awoke by a large glowing light coming through the windows. I jumped up and immediately went outside to see what it was and did not see nothing. I thought it was just me and the next morning I woke up and my mom seen the same glowing light through her window and so did the neighbor across the street from us. was this my first encounter with some type ufo?