Friday, April 13, 2012

Bright Fluorescent Green Light With Long Blue/Green Tail Seen In The Sky Outside Of Freehold New Jersey

 
Date:  April 12, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.
 
I saw the same exact thing. I was driving home from work in Freehold, New Jersey at about 8:30 p.m. I looked up to the sky and saw a fluorescent green light, almost like a meteor with a long bluish greenish tail plummeting down then disappeared.
 
I never ever saw anything like that before. I've seen shooting stars, but this was so bright so fast and very, very close. I expected to see it's impact once it fell, but nothing happened.
 
It just disappeared. I'm very freaked out to find I'm not the only one who saw it, and also to find that there have been numerous sightings all over recently. Does this suggest aliens or anything dangerous for that matter?
 
No local news or TV news have mentioned any of this. Nor has the military. However I did see many airplanes in the sky last night afterwards. Does the military know something and keeping it from us?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: