Monday, April 16, 2012

UFO Sends Beams Of Light Towards The Ground Seen From Placitas New Mexico

 
Date:  April 15, 2012
Time:  12:00 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 2 – 3.
Shape of Objects: Vertical aircraft.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was leaving my house at approximately midnight, Sunday April 15, 2012 when I noticed a bright flame-like glow in the horizon of the hills in Placitas, NM.
 
As our motion-sensor lighting came on the flame-like glow immediately dimmed out and an aircraft ascended into the sky very low to the ground toward Santa Fe, NM.
 
The lighting was unlike any plane I've ever seen and had absolutely no sound when it apparently took off from the hill. It had flashes of light beaming down to the ground every couple seconds like it was searching for something then several (2 or 3) red star-like objects became brighter in the sky behind it.
 
The trail it left behind was unexplainable. Like it was followed by another type of aircraft or an energy field of light. I was immediately overcome with fear.
 
It had to have been from another planet, nothing could have been silent while ascending and so quick to pick up and leave when my boyfriend and I spotted it in the distance.
 
Please respond with your thoughts, I hope I don't sound crazy.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: