Sunday, April 8, 2012

Red Lights In An Upside Down Check Mark Observed Over Moses Lake Texas City Texas

 
Date:  April 7, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
My boyfriend and I were going to Top Water Grill to pick up food and on the road straight to Top Water (in San Leon at April fools point, if you know the area) and we saw red lights in an upside down check mark shape and I asked him what he thought it was and he said, a light tower?
 
Then he said, actually I don't know what that is, because the shape was too strange for that, then he cracked a joke about it being aliens hovering. Today, Easter Sunday, with his family who lives in the area, they all say they saw the same thing, and people were taking pictures and they said they saw them fly off.
 
I thought it was worth telling you my sighting story, as soon as I heard they had seen them as well, I looked it up and was brought here!
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: