Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Large Bright Orange Light Spotted In The Sky From Temecula California

 
Date:  April 9, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
I live near Temecula and saw the orange light in the sky, southwest of where I live. I even drove to get a closer view, and thought it may have been a fire. 
 
It lasted for a good ten minutes, and it definitely wasn't a fire.
 
I looked in the exact same area this morning and could clearly see it wasn't on or near the Ortega Mt.'s, it was definitely in the sky.
 
Maybe it was from Camp Pendleton, but what the heck was it?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I live in fallbrook and i just saw an orange light floating above my house, it also looked like fire