Saturday, April 7, 2012

Witness Says Neighbors Released 6 Balloons With Road Flares Hanging Below Seen Over Moses Lake Texas City Texas ?

 
Date:  April 7, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.
 
I think I may have figured out the mystery. It seems that around 9:00 p.m. my parents neighbors released 6 balloons with road flares tied to them. As we saw the red lights hover over Moses Lake.
 
I thought they flew in formations and did not have sporadic motion like balloons would, but my mom claims to have seen them being released.
 
I am still skeptical, but would like to shed light on this possible mass nation wide hoax. Reply with any updates or opinions. Thanks.
 
Vike Factor Note: If the above report is true, what a dumb thing to do. Last thing people need is someone’s home or property catching fire. Some people are really stupid !
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Other blogs said 30 to 45 min and thats about how long I watch thema for. Most road flares only last 15 min. FYI you would need about 10 ballons to lift one road flare.