Tuesday, April 10, 2012

3 Bright Fast Moving Orange Colored Lights Seen In The Sky 20 Miles Outside Of Blythe California

 
Date:  April 9, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.
 
I was driving home from Glendale Arizona on the 10 freeway about 20 miles outside of Blythe headed to La Quinta, California at about 8:30 p.m. on Monday April 9th. Myself and my passenger witnessed 3 bright orange lights in the night sky.
 
They were very bright and large and seemed to be stationary, but I was traveling 80 mph and we never past them, then one of the 3 blinked out, and after a few minutes suddenly reappeared out of nowhere.
 
Shortly after, the other two did the same, just disappeared leaving only just one light left. That one started to travel very fast west bound for about a minute or so then as quick as it appeared, it disappeared.
 
I was shocked and would question myself if I wasn't in the car with another person. I do know that it wasn't flares or a plane or anything I'm familiar with.
 
I'm still shook over what I witnessed, someone please help settle my mind.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: