Friday, April 20, 2012

Blinking Colorful Object Seen In The Sky Over San Juan Island Washington (Star)

 
Date:  April 13, 2012
Time:  11:09 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, I wanted to let you know that I am currently viewing an interesting blinking star similar to what was described on your blog. It looks like a pulsing star.  Blinking red, green and white, and motionless. 
 
Looking from the San Juan Islands, it is currently due west. Looks quite distant, possibly 4,000 feet above sea level?  Last Friday, the 13th, 2012. 
 
Two friends of mine and myself witnessed this identically. However, on Friday it seemed closer and more WSW from where I am, and at one point that night it moved slightly to the north. 
 
We did not witness the movement. What the heck is this thing, I have never seen anything like this in my life. 
 
By the way, I just went outside to check on it, and it is still there...  11:09 PM PST.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: