Saturday, April 21, 2012

Green Blue Red Light Moves In A Erratic Fashion Over Wilmington North Carolina

 
Date:  April 20, 2012
Time:  8:35 p.m.
 
I am in Wilmington, NC and my fiancé and I have witnessed lights in the sky on two occasions now. We're not sure of the previous date, but it was between 2-4 weeks ago in the south east portion of the sky on our drive home.
 
The road was tree lined and I noticed a neon green and neon blue light through the trees to the east. I didn't say anything because I thought I was tired, but the other cars in front of me started slowing down and it appeared that they had seen it as well.
 
When I finally said something to my fiancé, a neon green light came over the road ahead of us and went down below our line of sight on the opposite side. The lights did not appear to be orbital in shape, but linear.
 
They did not appear to leave a light trail and were moving in a downward swooping motion. We saw them again at 8:35 p.m. on 4/20/12. I was on our patio, again facing east-southeast and they came in the same direction over the tree line.
 
I was on the phone with my father at the time and being that he grew up in the area, he's used to military aircraft passing through on a daily basis. What I saw this evening was an additional light of red.
 
One linear object with green, blue, and red light. It appears to be fairly close to the ground and not within normal airspace. It moves in a similar fashion to that of a kite.
 
For awhile we discussed as to whether or not some college kids had figured out how to add neon onto a kite, but there was little to no wind to support our kite theory.
 
The way it hovers and moves slowly and then can swoop around in an erratic fashion, it looks just like a kite on a good day at the beach. Each time we feel we have been close to it, yet there's no sound whatsoever.
 
I've been looking on the internet for other possible sightings and a couple of places keep dismissing it as Venus. I can also see Venus from my patio and just like every other night, it appears white and was visible further south-southwest at the same time as I was seeing the lights.
 
If you have heard from anyone else in my area or with a similar sighting description we're really curious to find out what this is. 
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

11/29/2012, 1937, traveling west on 74/76 in Wilmington, I saw what appeared to be a meteor. It wasn't burning out though. It was blue and red, withal slow arch. It was moving from sw to ne as if it were going toward the airport. I slowed down and it appeared back over the tree line. This time it showed all red lights, then red and green. Finally it kind of wobbled, hovering in the sky and then I observed all three lights with no flashing lights, not even a white one. I new this was no standard aircraft due to the movements and light configuration.

Anonymous said...

i saw the exact same thing march 9 2013 when cruisng with a couple buddies and got a blurry video of it!https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQDtY5s-3ezcLKlm&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-vthumb-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhvthumb-ak-prn1%2Fs403x403%2F158332_2961052961429_2961052321413_20762_2076_b.jpg&jq=100