Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Two Red Objects In The Sky Over The Ocean At Ormond Beach Florida

 
Date:  Last week in March 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.
 
Hi my name is (name removed)and I live in Ormond Beach, Florida. About two weeks ago around 8:00 p.m. me and my father were shark fishing down the street from my house and the sky was completely clear.
 
I noticed two red orbs moving from over the ocean north heading southwest. As one orb moved, the other did as well. It was like one was chasing the other. There was no sound at all and they were moving extremely fast.
 
I pointed them out to my father, without saying anything, just to see what he had to say. Both of just stood there watching these things move around the sky until they were gone.
 
Most planes have multiple lights and they flash, these lights were too far apart to be on the same object and were not flashing. The lights at one point were almost directly overhead.
 
So it wasn't something in normal line of sight, we were looking straight up. Please get back to me with any information.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also saw two orange ish orbs over the ocean in Ormond beach lastnight. At first they were close together heading north. Then they "Y'ed" apart, one went north west and the other went north east. There appeared to to be a plane behind them trying to follow. My wife and i watched them for about 5 minutes, we lost sight of the one going north east so we focused on the north western headed one, the plane also seemed to follow this one. We were watching it very closely, and then it vanished. These lights were moving very quickly. Would like to know if anyone else saw this?