Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Orange Colored Object Over The Commissary On Base Camp Pendleton San Diego California

 
Date:  April 9, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:30 p.m.
 
Hello, I told my friend what I saw and he did a Google search and found you.

Last night at about 11:30 p.m. my girlfriend was driving home from work on interstate 5 headed north from Encinitas to Carlsbad she spotted this orange flare like craft in the air.

When she got home she said I had to go out and see this, I went outside and saw it in the distance.

We both looked at each other jumped in my car and decided to get a closer look.

I drove to Highway 76 From Carlsbad on one side of camp Pendleton and could not get a close enough look, jumped on the 5 North again and we drove alongside Camp Pendleton getting much closer to the object, it seemed to be over the commissary on base.

It looked as if the sky had torn open just slightly, it was an orange light unlike anything I have ever seen in my life. The closest thing I could compare it to would be something out of a movie. 

As we got directly in front of it, it seemed to shine brightly and then the light just dimmed quickly and turned off, you could see a black or shadowy outline of it as I kept driving we lost sight of it.

 Sadly in rushing to see this we left our cell phones at home and have no evidence but we will never forget what we saw.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: