Wednesday, April 11, 2012

6 Red Lights Flying In The Sky Southeast Towards Sante Fe Texas

 
Date:  April 7, 2012
Time:  Around 9:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
 
Hello. Read your blog & I saw them too along with a friend of mine. I live in league city off of 146 and 646. Have you found out anything. Could it have been drones?
 
Additional Information:
 
Hello, yes. it was Saturday evening April 7th. I would say around 9:00 -9:30 pm. I was walking my dog and saw 6 red lights that were horizontal and parallel to each other (a little staggered) southeast towards Sante Fe, TX. 
 
They were not very high in the sky. Just around where helicopters fly. At first I thought that they were the tower lights, but I didn't recall seeing them there before.
 
Then thought that they were helicopters, but they were still for a good while 15-30 minutes. I decided to call a friend in the neighborhood to make sure that I wasn't seeing things.
 
By the time I got her on the phone, one just disappeared as they went up higher. She saw them as well, and as we stared at them they were slowly disappearing one by one.
 
It's almost like they took turns disappearing. They would go up a little higher then disappear. They didn't go up into the clouds, because it was perfectly clear night. 
 
Surely,  FAA (Federal Aviation Admin.) or Area Control center would have seen this.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: