Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Fast Moving Bright Light Seen Flying Over Rochester Minnesota

 
Date:  April 10, 2012
Time:  Between 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
 
Hello, my name is (name removed) and I live in Rochester, MN. 

I saw something strange in the sky sometime between 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. It was really bright and moving fast in the eastern sky. 
 
Initially I thought it was a satellite, but I've never seen one that bright before. I was interrupted while watching this light.
 
About 20 minutes later, my neighbor called me, and she was really shook up and described to me the same thing that a witness saw. 

I only seen the one light, but with my neighbor seen the same thing that that witness saw. I think this confirms that we are not crazy. 

You saw this on 4/10/2012 right? Just making sure.  

Thank you.  
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw a blue ball of light moving fast heading north last night around 2:30pm... way to big to be any shooting star or satalite... it moved quick but not fast like a shooting star an it was easily as big as a dime if you where to hold that same dime out in front of you... stars planes satalites always look like a spec in the night... I just don't know how to wrap my head around it