Monday, April 9, 2012

Red Lights Spotted Over Benicia California

 
Date:  April 6, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.
 
I saw this from Benicia California around 9:30 p.m. on April 6, 2012.
 
It was higher than a plane would fly, and did not blink. There was a plane heading north, so it gave me a good perspective. I was looking northwest. I was looking at Venus.
 
I saw the first one that looked like it was heading east towards me. It then turned towards southwest and faded out of view.
 
I looked again about two minutes later to see if it came back into view.
 
There it was again in the same position traveling in the same direction, and it faded heading South/West again. I kept looking from time to time, but I never saw it again. Thank you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.
 
 
Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: