Friday, July 13, 2012

Bright Orange Objects/Lights Seen From North Sandy Pond In Sandy Creek New York

 
Date:  July 12, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.
 
Last night as I was at my camp (North Sandy Pond in Sandy Creek, NY) around 10:00 p.m., I noticed a bright orange orb low in the sky northwest of the Pond. It first looked like a small moon, moving slowly upward. It stopped for a few minutes, I called my husband (he does not believe in UFO's) to come over and explain to me what the heck it is, he kept saying, "honestly, I have no idea."
 
It then began to zig-zag in the sky then continue to move upward and away from us towards the lake (Ontario). In a matter of 2 minutes it was gone. What moves that fast?
 
As I was driving down my camp road, I watched another one rise up from the trees near a swampy area south east of the pond and it seem to have  repeated the same movement of the first orb.
 
Mind you we live 25 minutes south of Fort Drum and I have seen some odd things in the sky, likely air planes, helicopters, etc., but nothing ever like this! 
 
Any other sightings from my area recently? 
 
I appreciate your time.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: