Friday, July 13, 2012

Large Orange Glowing Fireball Flying Over Michigan United States

 
Date:  July 12, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
I don't have any pictures or video at this time, but last night I did witness a big orange glowing fireball of something. It was very strange I actually called my boyfriend outside because I wanted to make sure I wasn’t crazy. 
 
I live in Michigan and it was moving north - northwest. I know it was not a plane or fireworks. It was very large, large enough to depict a globe shape and glowing bright orange as if it were on fire. Very strange.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

Stoney in South Haven Sighting said...

I saw the same fireball that evening. I was in South Haven, MI. It was a bright orange ball with a burning tail. It was traveling from E to W, over Lake Michigan. It went out of sight low in the horizon to the west, I think due to clouds. It was visible to me for 15 to 20 seconds. It was the largest meteor I've seen, very large and bright, not a fleeting shooting star. I was with my 11 year old son. A couple on the beach also witnessed it. We discussed it, both groups agreeing it happened and that it was the largest meteor seen.

Stoney in South Haven Sighting said...

I saw a large fireball in the sky that night as well. I was in South Haven, MI. I was with my son at the time. We came upon a couple a few minutes later who also witnessed the fireball. It was a burning orange fireball with a tail. It was traveling E to W over Lake Michigan. It was visible for 15 to 20 seconds. It "went out" low on the western horizon I think due to clouds. I'd like to hear if others witnessed this, thoughts on what it was.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
A large fireball was observed over Madrid on Friday at 2 am local time.

You have more information on:

http://www.caha.es/the-bright-fireball-of-july-2012-observed-from-calar-alto.html

I do not know if could be the same think you observed.