Thursday, April 5, 2012

Approximately 20 Lights Spotted Over Bradenton Florida

 
Date:  April 5, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
Hi, my name is (name removed) and I was just fishing about a month ago and for the first time I seen this light in the sky. There were between 7-10 lights that gradually disappeared.
 
Today (4/5/2012) I was out again fishing and experienced the same lights, but this time they were around 20 of them. 
 
They did the exact same thing as the previous ones, but this time something different did happen. 
 
Three of the close to the end of this activity formed a perfect triangular. So I came home and done some research and I seen that you have seen, and experienced the same as I did.
 
So I figure I would tell you my experience. I did took some pictures, but can’t see the lights unless you are looking for them. I will be more than glad to share them with you if you would like.
 
Thank you for your time.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: