Friday, April 6, 2012

Ten To Twelve Red Orange Lights Seen In The Sky Over West Chester Pennsylvania

 
Date:  April 5, 2012
Time:  8:15 p.m.
 
Hello, Mr. Vike, my name is (name removed), and I would like to submit my sighting from last night.
 
On 4/5/2012, last night, at 8:15 p.m. in West Chester, PA, ten to twelve red-orange lights were visible in the sky. All of them were travelling at a slow speed, and at least six of them were flying in a triangular formation.  
 
For nearly two minutes, these objects seemed to come up over the southeast horizon, travelling slowly toward the southwest. I was able to capture a few of them on video, using my iPhone.  
 
This event was witnessed by myself and three members of my family.
 
I find this particularly interesting because an article surfaced a few days ago that detailed some very similar occurrences in the same area.  The article is here: http://unitedstatesufo.blogspot.com/2012/04/6-to-8-lights-seen-around-object-in-sky.html
 
I hope that you find my information useful. I have also witnessed two UFOs in the past, one in 2008 and another one last week, around 3/30 or 3/31, so let me know if a detailing of those sightings would be useful.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: