Tuesday, April 3, 2012

4 Lights Separate Into 8 Lights And Seen Over Flushing Queens New York

 
Date:  April 3 into April 4, 2012
Time:  12:00 a.m. to 2:30 a.m.
 
Vike Factor Note: I had a comment left which mentioned that the lights were  a “spotlight”. I cannot confirm this, since I can’t ask the person if they actually saw the spotlight. Sounds like it just might be this. So if anyone does know for sure, could you let me know.
 
Hey, I saw the same 4 lights. I just got in my house it 2:30 a.m. and they were out since 12:00 a.m. along with 3 others stood there watching with the security guard.
 
The 4 lights separated into 8, then went back to 4 after the gap in the went away. Their movement slowed down when they were 4, but rather fast when 8.
 
I’m super excited, so I know my punctuation sucks right now typing on my phone. Sorry, but I also took 2 videos that are kind of dark, but you can see the movement.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike)
http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: