Wednesday, April 4, 2012

4 Lights Then 8 Seen In The Sky Over Bayside Queens New York

 
Date:  April 4, 2012
Time:  12:30 a.m.
 
Hi Brian, I too saw those strange lights last night at 12:30 a.m. and I live in Bayside Queens NY.  What was it?

How come it is not publicized on the news or anything. They were like lights playing a game of appearing and disappearing. There were four then eight and they kept repeating their pattern.

Can you tell me what it was.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I saw it last night as well around 1:30 and I live in Whitestone, NY. I contacted a friend in Jaimaca who saw it as well and I also contacted another friend who saw it from all the way in Astoria. He told me that when he was on top of his roof half of the sky was cloudy and the other half waa clear. The lights were only on the cloudy side. My friend from jaimaca saw the same lights multiple times this month. I saw it last night as well as the same exact lights and patten 10 years ago. It's really strange and I don't think it's any type of man-made projection.

Anonymous said...

The 3 lights made no noise as they passed over Seaview, Oregon. What were those things?