Monday, April 2, 2012

Bright Blue Green Object/Light Spotted Over Surprise Arizona (Fireball/Meteor)

 
Date:  March 30, 2012
Time:  10:20 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I caught it out of the corner of my eye as I was on my way home last night. It looked big, kind of a dull bluish green color.
 
At first I thought it was a cool falling star, but it was going kind of slow and it was in the sky for a good 4 or 5 seconds which is a very long time for a falling star to burn. It was huge and at first it was moving an a downward angle, but then it kind of seemed to lift up a bit and straighten out then it just disappeared.
 
When I got home and spoke to my wife, whom was at her moms house in Surprise, Arizona at the time, she told me what she saw before I said anything about what I saw.
 
She said she went out to the truck for something, and before she got in the truck something told her look up and as she did, the bluish green light appeared out of nowhere right on top of her and flew by moving westward. 
 
I did a little research since this whole thing has me wondering. Apparently on March 14th 2012 at about 7:45 p.m. a bunch of people in Phoenix said they saw a bluish green light in the sky.
 
Someone caught that one on video that time and that same light was spotted over San Diego, Vegas and Tucson on the same night.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

july 28 2012 8:35 pm very fsst, very bright ball shot from south to north or north west above Palos verdes Peninsula, Los Angelesm dusappearing before reach horizon line