Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Faded Green Almost White Light Seen Circling In The Sky Over Dayton Ohio

 
Date:  April 3, 2012
Time:  4:00 a.m.
 
The morning of April 3, 2012 at 4:00 a.m., I was traveling north on Woodman Drive, north of Dorothy Lane. As I was approaching Patterson Road, I saw a large glowing light in the sky.
 
It was a very faded greenish color, almost white and was circling in a perfect circle.
 
By the time I reached Route 35, still on Woodman, I was past it and couldn't see it anymore.
 
I thought this might be one of those spot lights like you used to see in the old days when someone was promoting an event or store opening, but I haven't seen one in use in many years.
 
Besides, who would be doing that at 4:00 a.m.?
 
I was searching the net to see if anyone else reported what I saw and ran across your website.
 
The path this was taking was a very large circle and just kept going round and round at a moderate speed, not fast, but not slow. When I was sitting at the traffic light at Patterson Road, facing north, it was up in the sky over the field before you get to Fricker's.
 
The glow appeared to be high in the clouds. Glad to share this with someone, really puzzled me.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: