Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bright Blue Ball Of Light Streaks Across The Sky Over Pine Bluff Arkansas

 
Date:  April 1, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
I just saw a bright blue light maybe 20 minutes ago. Travelling southwest across Pine Bluff. I was on 530 going toward Olive. I heard something and looked up in time to see the huge bright blue ball travelling at a great speed going over Wal-Mart and as soon as it crossed over 530 it disappeared.
 
I suspect it was a blue beam laser from the PB Arsenal. I do not believe in the "UFO" theory. Pretty sure it was a blue beam laser. I tweeted it like 3 minutes after I saw it.
 
So far no one else other than myself and my children have said they saw it..
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

carloux1889 said...

I HAVE JUST SAW IT Sherbrooke , Québec ( CANADA ) 1:45 a.m east hour ....